SaniSorb from Multisorb Technologies is the first and only liquid absorber with patented self-bursting technology to quickly absorb and immobilize fluid. SaniSorb provides fast and easy infectious waste fluid containment in operating room suction canisters and Red Bag waste by quickly solidifying fluid waste. SaniSorb greatly reduces the risks associated with the handling of infectious waste while eliminating unpleasant odors associated with other treatment agents.
SaniSorb offers distinct advantages:
- Pre-measured pouches help to eliminate the waste associated with bottles and other delivery methods
- Patented, self-activating technology quickly dissolves on contact with fluid and eliminates the need to tear open pouches like other conventional products, so personnel are not exposed to unnecessary dusting and particulates
- One SaniSorb pouch can absorb up to 500 cc of body fluids, more than other conventional products
Typical applications include:
- Doctors’ Offices
- Nursing Homes
SaniSorb Pre-Measured Rupturing Pouches
For use in Red Bag waste and suction canisters, SaniSorb pre-measured rupturing pouches eliminate the tearing and spillage associated with conventional products. Patented, self-activating technology reduces dusting and unpleasant odors. Available in four standard sizes, the pouches dissolve on contact with fluid to quickly absorb and immobilize fluid.
Sanisorb pouches eliminate the need to pour loose powder and thereby reduce dusting and spillage.
SaniSorb Spill Kits
SaniSorb Spill Kits provide a highly effective method for the clean-up of infectious body fluid spills. They minimize cross contamination and are safe as well as convenient for clinics, doctors’ offices, nursing homes, schools and more. The SaniSorb Kit contains:
- SaniSorb-Plus 1 oz. bottle
- Anti-microbial Hand Wipe
- Pick-up Scoop/Scraper
- Germicidal Wipe
- Examination Gloves
- Biohazard Waste Bag
- 5 gram, 14 gram and 5 gram non-rupturing pillow pouch (for absorption in waste containers)
SaniSorb Bottle System
SaniSorb 5 ounce bottles are designed with a tapered end to provide the quickest and most effective liquid absorption available.
- 16 Ounce, 5 Ounce Bottle and 1 Ounce Bottle
Multisorb Technologies practices a policy of continuous improvement, therefore we reserve the right to discontinue or change specifications, designs or materials, without notice, consistent with sound engineering principles and modern practices.