Now you can protect your product against moisture damage with DesiMax®, the world's first and only moisture adsorbing label. DesiMax labels feature an ultra-thin, low profile design that makes them seemingly invisible. They require little space and are easily adapted to your packaging, either in a free-floating or adhesive-backed format.
The patent pending DesiMax desiccant label offers the solution to low level humidity-related problems in a wide range of packaging applications, and is ideal for use in the packaging of pharmaceuticals, diagnostic test kits, medical products and electronics.
Several distinct advantages for your packaging:
- Adhesive-backed to allow positive placement within your package
- Made to eliminate co-mingling with products
- Dust-free and listed in FDA's Drug Master File
- Easily applied with conventional labeling equipment
- Designed to fit easily into your packaging
- Can be custom printed with your company graphics, promotional copy, instructions, etc.
Typical applications include:
- Cap liners
- Foil pouch packaging
- Diagnostic kit packaging
- Transdermal technology packaging
Typical construction of a DesiMax label
Multisorb Technologies practices a policy of continuous improvement, therefore we reserve the right to discontinue or change specifications, designs or materials, without notice, consistent with sound engineering principles and modern practices.